1. Any cancellations to the order shall be made before 48 hours of the actual time of delivery to claim refund of the paid amount. No refund shall be made once the 48 Hrs of delivery window starts.
2. Cancellation of order shall be made with mail with Subject: “Cancellation Request” and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail shall contain following details:-
a. Order ID:
b. Cancellation Reason:
c. Refund Account Details:
3. Cancellation shall be initiated after formal order cancellation request is received at email@example.com
4. Refund shall be made under following conditions:
a. Order was cancelled.
b. Order was not delivered to the recipient (This does not include the case for unfounded recipient)
c. If there is any complain regarding the quality of the product being delivered, we will inquire about the same and if it is found to be true, the customer will get a full refund or the product will be replaced.
5. A refund can only be requested in case of service failure, our team will evaluate if an order qualifies for a refund and the decision of our management will be final. The refund amount in no circumstances can exceed the amount paid by customer; we are not liable for any loss or claim beyond the amount actually paid by customer.
6. In case of Cancellation, 5% charge will be applicable.
7. Any discounted or exempted amount cannot be claimed for refund.
8. Any extra amount credited to Divine Healings account may be considered for order enhancement but will be refundable if you ask for refund in 24 hours after placing the order.
9. In all matters concerning Cancellation and refund Delivery shall have the deciding hand.
10. Divine Healings may amend its Cancellation and Refund Policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by email or an announcement on the website.
11. If you have any questions/comments about our Cancellation and Refund Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org